Melbourne (Victoria, Australia) Weather


Tuesday, November 13, 2007

#10 Flick'n

A few days ago, I had an idle moment and wondered whether anyone had done a lolcat site for Cthulhu.

Um...

Someone had.


'lolcthulhu' doesn't really yield results, nor does 'lolthulhu' (the name of the site devoted to such cutesy insanity).

Although, scroll through enough pages tagged with cthulhu, and you'll find plenty of stuff like this:




















It doesn't work quite as well as with cats, but considering chibi cthulhu merch has been around a while, it makes a bit more sense. This next image has been done better, but this was the only one I could find quickly:




Terrible, terrible pun.

Anywho, I'm sure lolthulhu will slip into the vernacular before too many terrabytes have passed.



Hmmmn... passing a terrabyte. Nasty.

PS: Did the optional thing too - this was a picture Ken Fraser forwarded on to me in my first month here.

No comments: