Melbourne (Victoria, Australia) Weather


Tuesday, December 4, 2007

#17 Gettin' there

Okay, after looking at a bunch of literature and seeing where and how so many of these new tools work, I think I've narrowed all this down (ah-huh... yeah, I'm not sure what I'm typing here... ah-huh): convenience and communication. Open dialogue is a big one - feeling like you can have input wherever you receive information. And where do you want to receive that information? At home. Or, ya know, wherever (honestly, I just missed gen x... only just). Things are just getting more and more convenient, or perceivably so, so our job is to make sure that the relevance and quality of information is still there, whilst still giving them the opportunity to have a say in how the information is flagged and described. Is that too simplified?

No comments: